- Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
- Build your mind for Speed Poker
- Ian Simpson Introduces Latest Unibet Poker Upgrade Known as Version 3
People often ask me when they should slow-play and when they should just make a bet in poker.
And I get it, believe me. It can be confusing!
A lot of newer players in particular tend to slow play too much because they are afraid of "scaring off" their opponent when they have a big hand.
This is usually an incorrect line of thinking for a number of reasons which I will explain below.