- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
For years the dream of getting patched up as a sponsored pro has been the dream of many poker players. Nowadays, however, there’s a lot more required of said sponsored pros than just having a good resume and slapping on a patch.
Paul Seaton offers seven critical qualities you need to have if you’d like a shot at getting one of the big companies in the poker industry to sponsor you.Read More