- Dan "Feeltheflow" Sindelar Wins 2021 WSOP Online Event #33: $500 NLH Grand Finale ($159,100)
- Lukovic Crowned Grand Prix KO Main Event Champion
- WPT event cancelled due to COVID cases rising
- Bracelet on a Budget: How to cross the WSOP off your bucket list for under $1,500
- 3 Popular Types of Poker You Must Learn
The Festival is set to launch the first ever live poker-casino-sports betting hybrid event series this summer, from June 7-13, in Tallinn, Estonia.
Founded by Martin Franke von Zweigbergk, The Festival promises to offer tons of great poker and gambling fun along with loads of parties and destination activities making it a vacation for players and their significant others.
The post THE FESTIVAL Launches a New Poker-Casino-Sports Betting Live Gambling Series this June appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker.Read More