- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
Chasing cards that will give you the winning hand can be tempting, but in poker it has to be a worthwhile gamble.
Our Senior contributor George Epstein examines a few such situations such that you can learn whether it’s prudent to give in to or resist the temptation to chase.Read More