- Chance Kornuth concedes Galfond Challenge after 25,400 hands
- Seven poker quotes about self-improvement to inspire you
- Top 5 Funny Poker Superstitions That You Should Know
- WSOP Main Event Champion Ryan Riess Tells Us His Super Bowl Picks
- Children’s Cardiomyopathy Foundation Charity Poker Tournament: February 10 at Fade Spade Card Club
Chris Moneymaker has left PokerStars after a 17-year partnership that changed the face of poker.
The post Chris quits, but is this the end of the Moneymaker Effect? appeared first on CalvinAyre.com.Read More