- A big software upgrade is coming to Unibet
- Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- Weekend Preview: GGMasters GGSOP Edition, Mini Mega Deep, and WPT Weekender
- Steve O'Dwyer Wins $3,200 WPTWOC Heads-Up Championship ($135,000)
- Chris Moorman Big Field Strategy Tips for the Superstorm Main Event at 888poker
With the Westgate Las Vegas poker room finally set to reopen after being shuttered for half a year, we speak with the poker room manager Mark Selby to get a more detailed look at what to expect.
Mark gives us the exclusive and shares his thoughts on what it’s like for him and his staff to be back to work after all this time.
The post Interview with Westgate Las Vegas Poker Room Manager Mark Selby appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More