- 5 Things You Don’t Know About the WSOP Online at GGPoker
- Moss Poker: How to Play The Funnest Poker Game You’ve Never Played
- WSOP Round-Up: Short Deck, Millionaire Maker final table and the Seniors Event
- Play £20 Worth of Poker at Paddy Power and Receive a £50 Bonus
- WPT Shooting Stars event sees Sam Trickett and Matas Cimbolas run deep
People often ask me what WSD means in poker. Well, here is a simple explanation:
WSD or W$SD or W$SD% are technical terms that we use in modern poker tracking programs like PokerTracker to indicate the percentage of the time that someone wins money when they reach showdown (when all the cards are shown).
This is why WSD is a fairly useful HUD stat to have on your screen especially if you areRead More