- Gaëlle Garcia Diaz 🥰 Best Poker Hands ♠️ Poker Queens ♠️ PokerStars
- Can Live Casino Games Ever Replace Real Land-Based Casinos?
- Ryan "hagzzz021" Hagerty Wins 2021 WSOP Online Event #23: $500 NLH Turbo ($67,207)
- Scott Robbins Sues Borgata for $1.25M over Lifetime Ban after Suicide Joke
- PokerNews Exclusive: Johnny Chan on Texas Cardroom, a Hellmuth Rematch & More
The PokerListings Daily 3-Bet is a car in a pool, a pair of Ray-Bans slipped on smoothly and a zippy one-liner to cue the afternoon poker news theme music.
Have a hot tip for a 3-Bet worthy poker story? Tell us where to find it in the comments below.
Today in the 3-Bet we get an expert glimpse into Fedor’s genius, Team 888 ready to solve a crime and the thought-provoking eloquence of Jesse May.
1) The Genius of Holz, c/o DNegs
One of our favorite things about Daniel Negreanu’s new surge in content production? He’s not just doing podcast interviews, rants and slice of life Vlogs – he’s working in some helpful strategy tips, too.
He’ll help you play pocket jacks, defend your blinds better and, as he does in this breakdown of a hand between Fedor Holz and Dan Shak in last year’s Aria Super High Roller Bowl, think through a hand properly and size your bets right.
What more could you ask for? Watch it below:
2) Who Gets to Be Horatio Caine?
The only thing missing from this great Team 888poker Ambassador shot, which was taken at 888Live Rozvadov last week, is a zippy one-liner, an everglades airboat and that scream from Won’t Get Fooled Again.
— Chris Moorman (@Moorman1) February 10, 2017
3) Treasure the Poker Artist While You Can
It’s been no surprise the recent shellacking poker Ai Libratus put on humans has turned the poker world a bit on its ear. From the end of online poker to the fate of all humankind, there’s no shortage of opinions about what it might mean and where it might lead.
One of the overlooked aspects? Just how much we’ve already become like computers ourselves in the pursuit of poker perfection.
Leave it to Jesse May – the venerable voice of Late Night Poker – to remind us just how much the game had already changed before Libratus took over.
Read his latest piece in The Guardian for a nice Friday afternoon reminder of the way it used to be – and how we need to savour our moments with the poker artists we used to know.