- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
- $2 Million Up for Grabs — Can Dan Smith Get Fedor Holz to Fold?
- 5 Canadian Players to Watch for the 2021 WSOP
The PokerListings Daily 3-Bet is a tattered duffel, a dingy extended stay and a long, slow walk from the most distant afternoon poker news airport terminal.
Dying for a mention in the best poker news brief going? Tell us what you got in the comments.
Today in the 3-Bet we find the red carpet rolled out for Olivier Busquet, Jake does Macau and the bricks fly at King’s Casino.
1) Liv Gets Limo
When we show up for a poker tournament we’re lucky if we get a shuttle bus that still has seat belts. Or side mirrors.
When you’re one of the best heads-up poker players in the world, though, things roll a little differently.
— Olivier Busquet (@olivierbusquet) February 20, 2017
If we were jealous types we’d link to this old David Spade bit about limos, but we’re cool with it. Really.
2) Jake Cody Unleashed on City of Dreams
Ever dream of being a talented poker pro jetting in to the mecca of soft high-stakes cash game for a week or two?
We do. We very much do.
We’ll never get the opportunity but PokerStars pro Jake Cody did and generously shared the experience via his great Vlog. Watch it below:
3) Trickett, Tsoukernik Tuck Into Big Cash Game
Speaking of high-stakes cash games we’d love to be in … They’ve got the big stacks back on the tables at the King’s Casino in Rozvadov and are streaming it all live on partypoker TV for our viewing pleasure.
According to Sam Trickett they had over €1.3 million on the table yesterday and action is getting heated again today. Something tells us King’s owner Leon Tsoukernik might be behind a lot of that brick slinging. Watch it all below: