- Gaëlle Garcia Diaz 🥰 Best Poker Hands ♠️ Poker Queens ♠️ PokerStars
- Can Live Casino Games Ever Replace Real Land-Based Casinos?
- Ryan "hagzzz021" Hagerty Wins 2021 WSOP Online Event #23: $500 NLH Turbo ($67,207)
- Scott Robbins Sues Borgata for $1.25M over Lifetime Ban after Suicide Joke
- PokerNews Exclusive: Johnny Chan on Texas Cardroom, a Hellmuth Rematch & More
The PokerListings Daily 3-Bet is a crisp passport, a neatly pressed lapel and just the right amount of swag to enter the afternoon poker news casino royale.
Got a hot tip for a future 3-Bet? Tweet us @PokerListings or drop us a note below.
Today in the 3-Bet we find a bevy of new PokerStars Festivals to partake in, Bellagio gets in the live stream game and Kevin Hart opens a can in Monte Carlo.
1) Lille, Bucharest, Dublin
Great news for low buy-in poker Festival lovers today. PokerStars announced three news stops on its Festival circuit in 2017 and the locations are fresh and exciting:
€2.2m is guaranteed combined across all 3 Festivals including €1.8m in the main events. Ka-boom.
Check below for some highlights:
PokerStars Festival Lille – July 15-23
• €550 PokerStars Super Deep: July 15-17 €100k guarantee
• €1,100 PokerStars Festival Main Event: July 20-23 €600,000 guaranteed
• €330 PokerStars Lille Cup: July 20-23 €100,000 guarantee
• €2,200 PokerStars Festival High Roller: July 22-23 €200,000 guaranteed
PokerStars Festival Bucharest – July 31-Aug 6
• €1,100 PokerStars Festival Main Event: August 2-6 €500,000 guaranteed
• €330 PokerStars Bucharest Cup: August 4-6
• €2,200 PokerStars Festival High Roller: August 4-6
PokerStars Festival Dublin – Sept 25- Oct 1
• €1,100 PokerStars Festival Main Event: Sept. 27- Oct. 1 €700,000 guaranteed
• €330 PokerStars Cup: Sept. 27 – Oct. 1
• €2,200 PokerStars Festival High Roller: Sept. 27 – Oct. 1
2) Poker On the Strip Debuts on Twitch
The poker live stream/Twitch.tv market continues to grow and an intriguing new addition joined the fray last night.
Dubbed “Poker On the Strip” the Bellagio live stream debuted with some $2/$5/$10 No-Limit Holdem action featuring Danielle Andersen and Dan O’Brien, among others.
Given the volume/level or pros circulating in and around the Bellagio this game obviously has some potential to be very fun and intriguing.
They’ll be streaming every Wednesday in May until the WSOP starts with a $10/$20 game lined up for May 24 that should get even bigger.
Check the schedule and replay of the first go-round below:
— Bellagio Poker Room (@BellagioPoker) April 14, 2017
3) Kevin Hart Has Arrived and He’s Brought His Abs
Rebuys and prop bets are flying, Dan Colman is in a bathrobe, Leon Tsoukernik has bought a bottle of Johnny Walker and Ole Schemion has parlayed his win in the Opening €10k event into a late reg buy-in.
What else could it be but the beginning of the €100k Super High Roller at the PokerStars Championship Monaco?
Also dropping in for a surprise appearance?
Kevin “Mr. Whoopass” Hart, who apparently had so much fun at the PokerStars Championship Bahamas he’s taking another shot at the kings of poker.
He’s dropped in in spectacular fashion, too, including a helicopter arrival, a ribbing for Daniel Negreanu and plenty of banter at the table. Oh, and he’s brought his abs and a new nickname.
My nickname is Mr Whoopass https://t.co/cwECGlnkPO
— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) April 27, 2017
Check the live updates for all the action; watch his entrance below: