- How To Play Roulette – Master Roulette Rules, Odds, and Payouts
- Chance Kornuth concedes Galfond Challenge after 25,400 hands
- Seven poker quotes about self-improvement to inspire you
- Top 5 Funny Poker Superstitions That You Should Know
- WSOP Main Event Champion Ryan Riess Tells Us His Super Bowl Picks
The PokerListings Daily 3-Bet is an enchanted raven, a curator taunt and a kindly afternoon poker news death rattle played at just the right moment.
Have a tip for a future 3-Bet? Tweet us @PokerListings or drop a note in the comments.
Today in the 3-Bet we find the Thirst Lounge back open for business, a poker twist on a classic board game and a Power Up preview from Kid Poker.
1) 60 Seats for Freeroll Incoming
In case you missed it, Bill Perkins’ Thirst Lounge is back up, running and giving stuff away again! Don’t miss your window!
2:30 PM EST it’s on!!! pic.twitter.com/l0IQBo1Okv
— Bill Perkins (Guy) (@bp22) March 8, 2017
If you do happen to snag a seat, here are a few freeroll strategy tips to help you turn it into real dough.
2) Pass Go, Literally Collect $200
Only in a poker family, right? Something tells us the Mercier kids will rule their school playgrounds one day.
Our version of date night cause NBA absolutely has to stay on. pic.twitter.com/cOrdyvRu7D
— Natasha Mercier (@natashabarbour) March 7, 2017
3) Kid Poker Powers Up
We were very intrigued by the teaser dropped last month from PokerStars about its new twist on Hold’em, Power Up.
While it’s still in Alpha mode and a while before we even get a beta preview to test, a guy with a bit of inside access dropped a few clues about the game and its power cards in his latest podcast:
Start around 27mins for the Power Up stuff: