- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
- $2 Million Up for Grabs — Can Dan Smith Get Fedor Holz to Fold?
- 5 Canadian Players to Watch for the 2021 WSOP
Alongside Dusk Till Dawn’s revamped Grand Prix event guaranteeing a £250,000 prizepool for a £165 buyin, the Nottingham based cardroom have announced a Dealers Choice tournament that will run on Sunday 19th August at 6pm.
The event will have a £55 buyin with a £3,000 guarantee. Player will get to splash around the variants with a 100,000 starting stack on a 25/20 minute clock. Dealers Choice cash games have run at Dusk Till Dawn from the day it opened, and we’re sure players will be lining up to take the opportunity to participate in this tournament.
Players will get to choose from variants including PLO456, PLO Hi Lo 456, PL Stud High, PL Super Stud, PL 5 Card Triple Draw, PL 2-7 Triple Draw.
All the details of upcoming events at Dusk Till Dawn can be found on their website at https://www.dusktilldawncasinonottingham.com