- Gaëlle Garcia Diaz 🥰 Best Poker Hands ♠️ Poker Queens ♠️ PokerStars
- Can Live Casino Games Ever Replace Real Land-Based Casinos?
- Ryan "hagzzz021" Hagerty Wins 2021 WSOP Online Event #23: $500 NLH Turbo ($67,207)
- Scott Robbins Sues Borgata for $1.25M over Lifetime Ban after Suicide Joke
- PokerNews Exclusive: Johnny Chan on Texas Cardroom, a Hellmuth Rematch & More
If you’re planning on playing the sure-to-be epic Battle of Malta this year, you might as well save yourself some major euros.
This November marks the sixth edition of the award-winning small buy-in, big-value tournament and packages are being scooped up quickly.
This year the BoM Main Event will very likely flirt with 2,000+ entries thanks to a new weekend-focused schedule and space in the 5-Star Hilton Hotel is filling fast.
If you lock in either a single- or double-VIP package right now you’ll ensure you’ll be one of the lucky ones in-house for all of the action.
Big Discounts for Early Registrations
For a limited time potential BOM champs can grab a big discount by picking up one of the early-bird packages on the registration page.
The best deal is for the two-person VIP package, which gets knocked all the way down from the usual €2,411 to just €2,025.
The 2-player VIP package is an all-inclusive special that includes:
• 5 nights at 5-Star Hilton hotel (2-7 November) w/ double accommodation, breakfast included
• Entrance to 4 parties: BOM Cocktail Party, All-in Friday, Knight Life Monday and BOM VIP Player Party.
• Main Event Buy-in included for 2 players (cost €1,100)
• Casino buffet dinner during tournament play
The single-player package includes all of the above with just one buy-in for €1,369.
The discounts aren’t just at the high-end either as you can snag a single-person economy package for just €995 instead of the usual €1,144.
The economy package offers accommodation at the Ir-Rokna hotel just beside the casino but includes almost everything else and is an excellent way to get in on the action on the cheap.
Either way it’ll be a poker vacation you’ll never forget. Here’s a quick preview of what the package has to offer:
9 Events, €650,000 in Guarantees!
This year’s Battle of Malta from Nov. 2-7, 2017, has a packed schedule of side events with an extra €150,000 in prize pool guarantees.
The always-popular Siege of Malta Second Chance will offer a €100,000 GTD while the Grandmaster High Roller will carry a €50,000 GTD respectively.
That’s in addition to the Main Event which offers its regular €500,000 guarantee. Check here for the full 2017 BoM schedule.
Also new this year is host Gaëlle Garcia Diaz, who has played the tournament before but never presented the action.
As usual the event will likely attract some of Europe’s biggest poker stars in an effort to score a piece of those big guarantees.
To learn more or secure your seat now, head over to our Battle of Malta home page.