- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
In part two of the Fishing Season series, Grinderschool pro Elliott&ET plays a four-table session where he identifies and adjusts to fish.
Missed part one? Watch it in the July issue in your PokerPlayer app
CLICK HERE to sign up and get access to thousands of videos including a one week free trial by using code ‘PLUPub25′
The post Grinderschool poker strategy video: How to identify and adjust to a fish appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.