- 10 Years After Black Friday: Where Poker's Been and Where it's Going
- Tsoukernik vs. Zuckerberg; King's Resort Owner Sues Facebook
- The one time it's profitable to late register a PKO
- Derby Lane Poker Room Review: Live Action and Tournament Poker
- Ryan “pokerwithriske” Riske Joins the Upswing Poker Team
Forgotten Rules, Tullius and Gabrial’s Kaka combine for a 1700/1 Ascot treble
Six races make up British Champions Day at Ascot and the ground is likely to be a key factor in identifying winners. We have highlighted our three best bets of the day below, with all prices from Coral.
13:45 – Forgotten Rules @ 4/1
Last year’s St Leger winner Leading Light is most at home over 2m, but there is a feeling that the ground is going to be far softer than ideal at Ascot. Forgotten Rules should have no such troubles with conditions and although inexperienced, Dermot Weld knows what it takes to prepare a horse for the Long Distance Cup. Rite Of Passage was triumphant in 2012, while Pale Mimosa may have finished fourth last year, but was beaten by only a length.
15:30 – Tullius @ 9/1
Conditions at Ascot are set to be heavy because of the recent rain and punters will do well to find a bigger mud lover on Champions Day than Tullius. He has never been out of the first three on the boggiest ground and this makes him a sound each-way bet in the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes.
16:45 – Gabrial’s Kaka @ 33/1
Gabrial’s Kaka may have never won off a mark this high, but he has finished third and fourth off 1lb more already this season. Forget his last run in the Cambridgeshire when he was hampered in running and he will need some good fortune in the Balmoral Handicap, as he tends to arrive late from the rear of the field. The jockey booking of Jamie Spencer is perfect for such a horse and his price looks on the generous side for each-way thieves.
- Forgotten Rules @ 4/1 With Coral in the 13.45pm at Ascot on Saturday
- Tullius @ 9/1 with Coral in the 15.30pm at Ascot on Saturday
- Gabrial’s Kaka @ 33/1 with Coral in the 16.45pm at Ascot on Saturday
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.
The post Horse Racing 18/10: The three best bets for British Champions Day at Ascot appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.