- GGPoker to host Battle of Malta in November
- WPT Super High Roller won by Michael Addamo for $1,284,114
- Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
Aidan O’Brien’s top horseman won’t feature at Doncaster
Camelot and Kingsbarns both won the Racing Post Trophy for Aidan O’Brien over the past few years, but the crack handler would have hoped to have been better prepared for this year’s Doncaster renewal.
Colm O’Donoghue is a fine jockey, but O’Brien’s son Joseph was on board for each of the aforementioned Ballydoyle victories in this race, and 10/3 poke Jacobean (Coral) in the two-year-old’s only start thus far.
With O’Brien junior stood down through suspension over the weekend, it may pay to look elsewhere in this important Classic indicator, although favourite Elm Park’s 13/8 price seems a little tight following Andrew Balding’s colt’s far-from-spectacular Juddmonte International win in August.
Instead, take a chance on William Muir’s Restorer at 8/1 each-way with Coral, after the son of Mastercraftsman’s highly creditable second to Commemorative in the Group 3 Betfred Stakes at Newmarket earlier this month.
- Restorer for the Racing Post Trophy at 8/1 each-way with Coral
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.
The post Horse racing 25/10: Racing Post Trophy – Restorer the value pick with Ballydoyle struggling appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.