- Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- Weekend Preview: GGMasters GGSOP Edition, Mini Mega Deep, and WPT Weekender
- Steve O'Dwyer Wins $3,200 WPTWOC Heads-Up Championship ($135,000)
- Chris Moorman Big Field Strategy Tips for the Superstorm Main Event at 888poker
- Want to Win A Free $530 Entry to the WCOOP? Here's How!
Stay in touch for news and views from the Final Table:
14:00 Welcome to the Final Table
After 4 day’s of intense poker action we have made the final table of the IPO Dublin 2014. We had 1,656 entrants playing over the course of the weekend over three Day 1 flights. Day 2 yesterday was a very long day as we whittled the field down from 619 to the final 9 players with play stopping at 5.30am. Today will see the top prize of 71,650 euro awarded to the lucky winner. The anticipation here in the Regency Hotel is building quickly!