- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
AND SPLIT As I came off a pretty whirlwind Start to August I was expecting myself to feel desperate for peace and quiet, despite my reputation I don’t actually enjoy relenting carnage, not that I didn’t used to, or still crave it, but now as I enter my mid 20′s my body has to keep reminding me I’m not 18, and month long bender’s aren’t going to cut the mustard any more! However after a day’s relaxing and recovering from that week I was itching for some more adventure, I shared my thoughts at dinner one night with JP and Pez and they said they were feeling exactly the same – after a very intense summer the prospect of just grinding away in Leeds was not setting my spine tingling. We reminded ourselves that one of the best things about online poker (aside from the endless stream of glamour models ofc) is that all you need is a Laptop and an internet connection, if we’re just gonna be sat in Leeds playing internet games, may as well be sat somewhere else right?! So we decided we were going to find ourselves a sunny european hotspot, where the drinks are flowing … Continue reading