- RecPoker | Ep 249 – Maria Ho
- PokerNews Week in Review: Live and Online Poker Exploding in USA!
- PokerNews to Provide Live Coverage of the Poker Palace Summer Championships in Sydney
- Ladva Defeats Bonomo to Ship the partypoker MILLIONS Online Super High Roller ($525,089)
- Jaime Staples Makes MILLIONS Online Main Event Day 2; "It’s A Really Special Tournament!"
Both the 6 max or the Mc Gregor fight saw me lose money but left me with a warming feeling. I was delighted to see Tom Kitt scooping the 6 max for a nice pay day of 75k euro. The McGregor fight was to determine if it was worthy of World title fight or not, it didn’t take more than 90 seconds to get our answer. I don’t think I will be opposing Conor in his title fight, well we will wait and see the odds first I suppose.
The WCOOP was a wipe out for me, not managing to get one cash! So the less said about that the better so we will move swiftly on. This week is the UKIPT/EPT London stop. It’s great so see the top of the leader board packed with his Irish men (even if they are firmies). Will be interesting to see whether Max Silver can hold off the hoard of firmies grabbing at his coat tales.
I am heading over tomorrow to play a few events. I am rooming with Rory Brown, I am hoping to rob some of his heat at the moment. Since my SCOOP run I really have had a dreadful run and been steadily bleeding money so any old result would be gratefully appreciated. I get back next Thursday at 11 am and will be straight from the airport for day 1a of the IPO in the Regency.
Really looking forward to it and trying to go 3 straight IPO’S with a cash and 2 back to back wins. Defo backing myself to win it as it left a bitter taste forgetting to do so in Galway. Check out all the odds for the IPO up on boylesports.