- More Than $400K Worth of MTT Tickets to be Won in Our Boosted Daily Legends
- German Poker: Best German Poker Sites & Players
- WPT High Roller Championship Won by Mikita Badziakowski for $1,062,730
- Poker on Screen: The Sting (1973)
- Mikita Badziakouski Wins the partypoker WPTWOC High Roller Championship ($1,062,730)
As the popularity of online gambling continues to grow to satisfy the millions around the world we see hundreds of new sites arriving on the internet practically daily. Along with these new sites are all the other gambling related information pages.
This makes choosing an online casino more difficult for many, especially if they are new to online gambling. There are so many guides out there for all of the casino games that it can be a virtual jungle choosing which one to use.
Take roulette for instance. If you want a roulette guide that is dedicated to everything to do with the iconic game, make sure that you find one that has quality content and up-to-date articles. The same goes for a poker guide. You do not want to use any guide that does not stick to the regulations of its jurisdiction, or one that shows it’s lasts article is over 12 months old.
If we look at the biggest poker sites and their traffic many have thousands upon thousands logged in around the clock. Lots of players means that tables are probably full at all stakes and that there are tournaments being played, those games with the massive prize pots up for grabs.
Any site be it poker or roulette that has a lot of traffic is for a reason. It usually means that the site is safe and secure and pays out quickly, amongst other things.
Many people enjoy the online games for the excellent cash bonuses and rewards that are offered. These bonuses can increase a bankroll substantially. There are a few main ones that attract people and these should be checked out thoroughly.
Below is a brief description of the main online casino bonuses that relate to most games, poker included.
- The No Deposit Bonus is not so wide-spread. Casinos with this rare find simply ask you to sign up with them in order to get to the bonus money. No Deposit bonuses are a great way of trying out new games or if you are new to online casinos in general. There will be conditions attached to this type of bonus so make sure you know if there are wagering requirements. time restrictions or both.
- The First Deposit Bonus or Welcome Bonus is usually the biggest and best offer the casino wil give to a player. These can take the form of a package or one big bonuses. Usually they take the form of a Match Bonus which means the online casino will match whatever you put into your account with a fixed percentage which does vary between casinos.
- If your game is poker then finding a Rakeback Bonus will be one of the most profitable for you. A rake is how any poker room makes its money buy keeping a percentage of a winning pot. Even if you are enjoying a lucky run the site hosting the games will take its rake. The rakeback bonus offers players a percentage of their money back, and this can be up to 40%. Sometimes known as the cashback this bonus does not expire, and as long as you continue to play you will be able to take advantage of it.
There are quite a few other bonuses that casinos put into place so it is a wise player that checks out a few sites before committing to any particular one.