- Ole Schemion, Chaz Chattha & Dan Shak chase glory as 23 remain in WPT Montreal
- Watson, Drinan and Larsson all chasing Super MILLION$ win
- Larsson Leads Super MILLION$ Final Table With Three Former Champs Present
- Felix Schulze Leads the Final 23 Players in the partypoker WPT Montreal Main Event
- Daniel Negreanu vs. Doug Polk Grudge Match Entering the Final Stretch
There’s a massive $25k up for grabs in added cash and gadgets for Season One of the OPL – start playing for points that will bag you big prizes on the official OPL leaderboard…
Season One of the brand new Online Poker League is live now! There’s a total of $25k up for grabs in added value, with $10k in cash saved for the final leaderboard.
All you have to do is play in the featured tournaments across any of the participating sites. There are 50 tournaments in total with added prizes, running from now until January 15 2016. You of official OPL ranking will comprise your ten best scores across all the tournaments you play, so it’s never too late to start playing.
You get one point for each tournament you play in and five for finishing in the top 50% of the eld. The big points are at the top though, with 25 points for finishing tenth up to 100 points for winning the tournament.
You need to be tracked through an OPL affiliate to play in the league, but with ten poker rooms participating it’s easy to register and start racking up your points. At the end of the season the leaderboard winner will get $5k in cash, with money going all the way down to 100th spot. What are you waiting for? Register for the OPL today and start moving up that leaderboard.
How it works
The Online Poker League Season 1 runs from November 15 to January 15. During this time there are 50 official OPL tournaments across ten different card rooms – William Hill, Americas Cardroom, Unibet, Full Tilt, Stan James, Betfair, Bet365, Bwin, TigerGaming and BetOnline.
How to enter
You can play as many tournaments as you want in Season 1. Your leaderboard score will be the total of your ten best results. Anyone can play OPL tournaments at any time. Players must register their poker accounts through an OPL partner affiliate, which includes PokerVIP.com and PokerTube.com.
Points are awarded as follows:
- One point for each tournament you play
- Five points for finishing in the top 50% of the field
- 25 points for finishing 10th, 30 for 9th, 35 for 8th, 40 for 7th, 45 for 6th, 50 for 5th, 55 for 4th, 65 for 3rd, 75 for second and 100 points for every win
All the OPL tournaments will be streamed on Twitch with commentary and uploaded to YouTube.
The top 100 on the leaderboard at the end of Season 1 will win cash prizes, with the winner getting $5,000.
Every OPL tourney will have added value, either cash or a gadget, with iPads, Xboxs, PS4s, Hoverboards, and Apple Watches up for grabs.
You must sign up at the poker room via an OPL partner.
Currently OPL partners include: