- The World Poker Tour Story & How It Was Sold for $78 Million
- How to Play a Flopped Straight in Cash Games (4+ Unique Spots)
- Everything You Need to Know About the $2M GTD WPT Montreal Main Event at partypoker
- Don’t Miss Our SuperbCoverage of WPT Montreal; Starts January 24
- High Stakes Poker S8 E6: How to Get Tom Dwan to Lay Down Pocket Kings
Bank on Balotelli opening his Liverpool account against Aston Villa on Saturday
Aston Villa thought they had escaped the wrath of one of their least favourite stikers when Mario Balotelli left the Premier League. But, like a true Terminator, he is back with Liverpool.
In four appearances against the Villans for Manchester City, Balotelli was on target in them all. He scored the opener three times and helped himself to six goals in total.
Daniel Sturridge may be missing for Liverpool through injury, but history suggests that Brendan Rodgers has the perfect weapon for this Anfield showdown.
- Liverpool to beat Aston Villa at 3/10 with BetVictor
- Mario Balotelli to score within 90 minutes at 4/5 with BetVictor
- Mario Balotelli to score the first goal at 18/5 with BetVictor
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.
The post Premier League 13/09: Balotelli to continue his personal Villa assault with Liverpool appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.