- Poker Etiquette – Behave Like A Gentleman And Win More Often
- Poker returns to the Wynn, but will masks and dividers keep players away?
- Poker on Screen: The Cincinnati Kid (1965)
- Artur Martirosian wins WPT World Online Championships leaderboard for $50,000
- TrueTeller Clashes With Tan Xuan’s Pocket Kings for $122,880 (Hand Analysis)
Aston Villa and Danny Welbeck are among the likely headlines and profit-makers
What more could you desire from a Premier League betting column than having the weekend action neatly broken down into the best bets involving a hot favourite, a tasty outsider, a form option and a statistical selection? Using BetVictor odds, here are four ways to make matchday four profitable:
Chelsea scored freely at Burnley and Everton, but notched just twice at home to Leicester, making it a mere four goals that they have fired in their past four Stamford Bridge fixtures. Swansea haven’t conceded in 307 minutes and their most recent seven clashes with the Blues all had under 2.5 goals.
This bet would have landed in both meetings between this pair last season, when Sunderland opened the scoring and lost on each occasion. Gus Poyet’s men also struck first on the opening weekend of this season, but failed to beat West Brom.
Manchester United loyalists Mike Phelan, David Beckham, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville all chided the sale of Welbeck to Arsenal and his England brace has everyone agreeing. ‘Dat Guy’ loves a lively start: he netted in his first home game of 2011/12, his 2013/14 league opener and his second England start.
Tottenham have only failed to score in three of their previous 30 Premier League road trips to clubs below them, and have shut Sunderland out on just one of their prior dozen ventures to Wearside.
- Under 3.5 goals to be scored in Chelsea vs Swansea game at 4/9 with BetVictor
- Tottenham to beat Sunderland after being behind at 11/1 with BetVictor
- Danny Wellbeck to to score vs Man City at 19/10 with BetVictor
- Both teams to score in Sunderland vs Tottenham game at 31/40 with BetVictor
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.