- Run It Once Set to Roll Out Unique Sit-n-Go Offering
- Weekend Preview: Monster Series Begins, Half Price Sunday, and GGMasters
- It's Official! WSOP Main Event at GGPoker Shatters Guinness World Records Title
- Three Promos to Watch: Don’t Miss This Trio of Offers
- How To Find The Best Casino Odds – Comparing Different Games
The hosts are good value at 13/8 to score at least three goals
Tottenham Hotspur’s form against the Premier League’s top four last season was truly embarrassing, with the Lilywhites conceding 27 goals and scoring just twice as they lost seven of eight matches.
Man City were their chief tormentors, notching 11 times in two games, and the league champions should be backed to score over 2.5 against Spurs once again at 13/8 with Coral.
The Citizens have hit that mark in four of their past six matches against the Lilywhites, who have already conceded three in a game this term against one of last season’s top four – losing 3-0 at home to Liverpool.
Mauricio Pochettino has been working on trying to make his side harder to beat, but Man City are set to make a mockery of any illusion of a newfound grittiness in the Spurs ranks with a big win.
It helps that the visitors are both Edin Dzeko and Sergio Aguero’s favourite Premier League opponents, with the Bosnian scoring six times against them in six games and the Argentine five in five.
Aguero is 1/1 with Coral to score in the 90 minutes, with Dzeko 6/5 in the same market.
- Man City to to score at least 3 goals against Spurs at 13/8 with Coral
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.
The post Premier League 18/10: Back Man City to run riot against Spurs once again appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.