- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
Ladbrokes are asking for trouble with their Aguero anytime price – hit them where it hurts
What’s the best course of betting action when a striker has fired eight goals in his past five matches? Keep on backing him, of course. Ladbrokes go 17/20 about a ninth Sergio Aguero goal for Manchester City since the end of September away to West Ham, which is frankly irresponsible.
Sure, Sam Allardyce’s side have shown clear signs of improvement since the summer, after spending parts of the 2013/14 campaign in the Premier League’s bottom three, but they’ve only managed to keep the opposition out once so far this term, against basement boys QPR.
Aguero plundered three goals in two visits to the Boleyn Ground last season in the Premier League and Capital One Cup, and struck on his last trip to London, against Arsenal, six weeks ago. Another from the 26-year-old in the east end is as good as written.
- Sergio Aguero to score for Man City against West Ham at 17/20 with Ladbrokes
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.
The post Premier League 25/10: Don’t mess about when West Ham host Man City, just back another Aguero goal appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.