- Paulius Plausinaitis wins GGPoker WSOP Winter Main Event for $1.2 million
- Rainer Kempe: Poker Results & Memorable Hands
- Paulius Plausinaitis Becomes A Millionaire in GGPoker WSOPC $1,700 Main Event ($1,236,361)
- Kriazhev Leads the WPT Montreal Main Event; Kolonias Second
- How Poker Cured My Social Anxiety
This bet has come up in 11 of the Blues’ 12 games so far this term
Fancy a bet on Premier League leaders Chelsea to beat Manchester United this weekend, but worried about the possibility of a fourth Old Trafford victory on the bounce for Louis van Gaal’s men?
Fear not, because you can have 8/11 with Coral that Jose Mourinho’s men triumph in either half in the north west. Considering the Special One has been denied victory either pre or post-break just once in 12 2014/15 all-competition fixtures, more of the same against the top flight’s sixth-placed side looks nailed on. Van Gaal’s men currently lie 10 points behind the pace-setting Blues after a mere eight Premier League match weeks.
Furthermore, the sole fixture so far this term that Chelsea have failed in both halves was against champions Manchester City at the Etihad. The Citizens are currently miles better than their more decorated local brethren, particularly in defence, and Manuel Pellegrini’s side were able to match Chelsea physically as well as technically during the 1-1 draw.
As Van Gaal alluded to after the Red Devils’ 2-2 draw with West Brom, United don’t have nearly as many ‘big units’ as either of their next two opponents. Expect Chelsea to bully them badly.
- Chelsea to win either the first half or the second half vs Man Utd with Coral at 8/11
If you like this and want more, follow us on Twitter for regular sports betting tips.
Sports betting tips supplied by Citibet – check out their website for more great sports betting intelligence.
The post Premier League 26/10: Hard to see Chelsea failing in both halves against Man Utd appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.