- High stakes poker returns to PokerGO in December
- Get Professional Poker Training for Free with The Secret - Coaching for Profits by Best Poker Coaching
- MrGambol Denies Niklas Astedt First Super MILLION$ Title
- Imagine Turning $0.01 Into a CPP Online Main Event Ticket
- Where Will They Play? Who Will Win? Your Polk vs. Negreanu Poker Match Questions Answered
This December earn up to $4,000 with party poker’s The Gladiator + another $4,200 at the loyalty store
To get involved in this promotion just CLICK HERE or read on for more details.
This December players can step into the arena for 31 days of intense poker action and emerge with prizes fit for champions – up to $4,000 in cash if you really put in the effort!
Here’s how it works:
- Opt-in to The Gladiator promotion* here
- Earn points on multiple days playing any form of poker – the more you play, the more they pay
- Log in on 1st January, 2016 and collect your prize!
*Please note that you can only opt-in to the promotion via the desktop client. However, once you’re opted in, any mobile gameplay will of course count towards the promotion.
The minimum daily points target is just one point – so all you have to do to receive your first reward is to hit the minimum daily points target for a period of 5 days. Simple, right?
Here are the targets you need to aim for in terms of points/days:
|Point earned||5 days||10 days||15 days||20 days||25 days||30 days|
|1||$250 freeroll||$500 freeroll||$750 freeroll||$1k freeroll||$1.5k freeroll||$2.5k freeroll|
|5||$1k freeroll||$1.5k freeroll||$2.5k freeroll||$3.5k freeroll||$7||$10|
|10||$1.5k freeroll||$2.5k freeroll||$3.5k freeroll||$10||$15||$20|
You don’t have to earn your points on consecutive days. Rather, they’ll just count up the number of days where you’ve made the targets during the promotion. For example, if you earn 10 points every day for 10 days, take five days off and then earn 10 points on 10 more days of the promotion, you’ll get the $10 cash prize for earning 10 points on 20 days.
All Gladiator freerolls will take place on Sunday, January 3rd at 18.00 CET.
To brush up on your strategy before playing try reading the latest free issue of PokerPlayer magazine here