- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
- Build your mind for Speed Poker
- Ian Simpson Introduces Latest Unibet Poker Upgrade Known as Version 3
- Galfond Challenge: Galfond Up Small on Kornuth After Two Days
For the past 20 years we’ve seen a meteoric rise in technology. In that time, the internet has become a vital source for every household. Mobile devices now allow us to access information and entertainment anywhere and whenever we choose, and various industries are taking advantage of the increase in exposure.
The online casino industry has seen a whole new audience flock to their games. For example, more women than ever are logging on and playing online slots, mobile roulette and online poker. The gaming industry has seen its target audience shift and change and it continues to adapt to the growing demand for online and mobile casinos.
The guys over at Smartmobile Casino have put together an infographic to show just how far online casinos and mobile casino games have come in the past few years, and takes a look at where we can expect the industry to progress to next.
PokerPlayer is the World’s best poker magazine and it’s FREE to read but only by clicking here