- Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- Weekend Preview: GGMasters GGSOP Edition, Mini Mega Deep, and WPT Weekender
- Steve O'Dwyer Wins $3,200 WPTWOC Heads-Up Championship ($135,000)
- Chris Moorman Big Field Strategy Tips for the Superstorm Main Event at 888poker
- Want to Win A Free $530 Entry to the WCOOP? Here's How!
It’s the last £200,000 guaranteed main event (£1,000+80 buy-in) of 2014 and it’s taking place among the old-school pleasures of Blackpool
Located right on Blackpool’s iconic promenade, the Grosvenor Casino has seen its fair share of action inside as well as out. The GUKPT returns there next week as the £1k main event kicks off with two Day 1s on Thursday and Friday. Satellites will be running at the casino daily from Sunday.
Take it down and you’ll be in good company. Top UK pro Simon Deadman won in 2012 and Richard Trigg took it down last year. Bust out and you can take in some white knuckle rides or enjoy some fish and chips on the seafront.
Click here to see the full schedule for the 2014 GUKPT Blackpool.
Grosvenor Casinos has also revealed all of its 2015 GUKPT and Goliath 2015 dates which you can find here.
For more information on the GUKPT click here.
PokerPlayer Tour Grand Final
If you can’t make it up to Blackpool get yourself a ticket for the Grand Final of the PokerPlayer Tour which takes place at the Grosvenor Victoria Casino in London on Saturday and Sunday (November 15-16). Full details can be found here.
The post The GUKPT hits the beachside beauty of Blackpool for its penultimate event of 2014 appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.