- Polk and Jacobson play 'ICM Chicken'
- Poker Player and Survivor Star Anna Khait Implicated in Plot to Spy on FBI
- 'TheCheshire' Shares How Winning Run It Once leadRboards Has Help Him Grow
- Old School vs. New School: Negreanu Analyzes 2015 WSOP Main Event Hand
- Playing Poker In Thailand – From Grinding To Enjoying Your Time
You Just Gotta Move Quicker… Last time I posted on my blog I was in the process of a lot of running about/slight upheaval in my plans, where to live POST November continues to be a worrying issue for me. I’ve all but decided I’m going to stay in Leeds, I’ve been blessed over the past 4 years to do a lot of travelling, visiting loads of cool places but with all this one thing remains constant, I LOVE coming home, Leeds – despite the ribbing it gets from all the silly southerners suits me down to the ground, its not too big but there is plenty of stuff, living is pretty good and not too expensive, you can be London in 2hrs, Manchester in 1hr, Newcastle in 2, Edinburgh is 3, Nottingham in 75minutes, it has an airport, and I LOVE WOMEN with yorkshire accents! Yes could use a few more shops, yes could improve the nightlife a little bit by replacing the worlds most obnoxious door staff and sure a couple of bigger poker games would be nice too, but most importantly – It’s My Home, and it’s where I will stay! On the subject of home … Continue reading