- Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- Weekend Preview: GGMasters GGSOP Edition, Mini Mega Deep, and WPT Weekender
- Steve O'Dwyer Wins $3,200 WPTWOC Heads-Up Championship ($135,000)
- Chris Moorman Big Field Strategy Tips for the Superstorm Main Event at 888poker
- Want to Win A Free $530 Entry to the WCOOP? Here's How!
It’s an emotional game and sometimes those emotions can bubble over on and away from the table…
1. Mike Matusow
In the 2004 WSOP Main Event Matusow got it all-in with A-K vs A-Q with only 88 players remaining. A river Queen sent Mike into convulsions as he sat backstage sobbing like a baby.
2. Brandon Cantu
A controversial ruling at the 2012 WSOPE had Brandon Cantu claiming he was €˜f ™¦ ™¥ ™ king robbed €™ after €˜the best performance in the history of the WSOP €™. It €™s no surprise that Cantu and Phil Hellmuth are good friends.
3. Phil Hellmuth
Speaking of the original Poker Brat, here €™s Phil. After his Queens are bust by A-J at a WPT event, Hellmuth walks off set before turtling up in a ball for SEVEN MINUTES like he had died. It €™s tough to watch €¦but very funny.
4. Andrew Feldman
Poor Andrew turned on the waterworks like a grounded teenager after Andy Frankenberger sucked out to win the PartyPoker Premier League.
5. Greg Merson
Finally, a cryfest we aren €™t laughing at! When Greg Merson won the 2012 Main Event after a year battling a serious drug addiction, the emotion was written all over his face in this winner €™s interview. Go Greg!
Don’t miss your latest fix of the very best from the poker world €“ subscribe today for just £12.99!